What is Deep Web? Mystery of the internet Dark Web Complete Details

www stands for World Wide Web. It has three parts: Surface Web, Deep Web and Dark Web. 
I am going to tell you today about what is Deep Web? Because everyone knows about Surface Web, and Dark Web is known to be illegal. 
If you want to know about internet secret and you want to know what is darknet? And what kind of information is found here and how you can access it.
Daily Billion’s Keyword (Weather, Hotels, Make Money, Software tricks etc.) are searched on the Internet. Search Engine like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. but there are some Web Content, Website, Database.
Those who cannot do Direct Search from Search Engine. Now what are these materials that we cannot search, we know about this from Detail.
Today we have such secrets of the internet, about which we want to know what is Dark web internet? And how the mystery of the Internet is hidden.

What is www?

surface-web vs deep web
All the websites that are on the Internet are part of www ie the World Wide Web. Right from a small blog to a large website all have www. It can be divided into 3 parts:-
  • Surface Web
  • Deep / Hidden Web
  • Dark Web
Everything that can is being searched through Search Engine is included within the Surface Web. https://www.hdtechhub.com/ is also an example of a surface. 
The Dark Web cannot be accessed from a normal browser such as Chrome, Firefox.
This requires Tor Browser, on the Dark Web there are only Illegal tasks like Murder, Smuggling, Drug dealing, so it is Illegal to open it and if someone accidentally opens it then it can be jailed. 
There is a very interesting technology, it is not illegal but you cannot search it either. Now read the details to know why this is so.

What is Deep Web?

Deep / Hidden / Invisible web
Deep / Hidden / Invisible web 
Deep / Hidden / Invisible web is a part of www which is not indexed in any search engine. All the contents of the deep web are hidden in HTML Forms. 
Like Web Mail, which is  most common example of Deep Web.
Almost all Internet users will have Gmail Id and e-mail would come to there inbox. 
Hasn’t it ever happened that you have searched for some query on your Internet and someone’s mail has come to you in inbox related to your query?
Nobody’s mail ever comes in search and there are many general examples of Deep Web that we use daily. Such as Cloud Storage (Google Drive, One Drive), Online banking info etc.
You will be surprised to know that, only by searching 5% of the Internet, we can open it by searching from Search Engine, the remaining 95% is hidden. 
Those who need special access or special address to open.

Why Deep Web is used?

There is also some content on the Internet which are very secret(secret missions, deals) and they needn’t be present for the common man to surf on Internet Search. 
All such content is hidden from the Internet by deep or dark web storage. Because everyone has some private content that he does not want anyone else to see.
For Example- If you have a credit card of certain bank and if your Account Details starts appearing in Internet search, then there will be a big problem for you. Because someone else can access your account with this.
In the same way every person, every country has some accounts, services that they do not want to show to anyone else. 
Deep Technology is used to keep all such content safe and hidden from Internet Search.

Advantages and disadvantages of Deep Web

You may all know about the dark web, which is also known as Dark Net or Internet. 
It is hidden not available for everyone to access it if you are a normal internet user, then you cannot use it. 
Dark Net is illegal to access and if someone accesses it without consent permission, then he/she may have to go to jail.
The advantage of this is that a user can know many secrets of the internet through it and there are many such hidden information that cannot be accessed through the normal web.
But due to the classified information, no normal user is allowed to access the dark web and it is not easy, many 98% of internet users do not know about it.
If you cannot access from the normal browser, for this a different type of browser is needed which can access the dark net.
Friends, here is what is the Deep Web? And because it is used. 
Deep Web is a very useful and interesting web technology which each and everyone should know. 
So far, Russia is the only country having the most number of Deep or dark websites. 
Those who use all these websites for the security services and banking services of their country. 
Whenever a person searches & accesses Deep Web Content without anyone’s permission, we call it a hacker. 
Friends, if there is any query about it, then comment below.

Leave a Comment