In today’s time, many big companies are selling Refurbished Phones and from these companies, you can buy a Refurbished Phone or even Refurbished Laptop at very less cost.
Most of you must have heard the term ‘Refurbish’, but there may be many questions in your mind regarding Refurbished Phone. Hence, In this article, I will give full information on this topic.
In this post, I will tell you what is Refurbished Phone and its advantages and disadvantages.
What is Refurbished Phone?
Refurbished Phones are those phones in which malfunction occurs and those mobiles/phones are returned to the factory.
If there is some kind of defect in the phone, then the customer returns it back to the company, it is called Refurbished Phones.
For this reason, refurbished phones are cheaper than original mobiles, but when buying it, a lot of things has to be taken care of so that you do not have to suffer losses.
Refurbished Keypad Phones are also returned to the company, which anyone can buy if they want to buy.
Refurbished Mobiles are fully tested before being sold, and these mobiles are also guaranteed.
Specifically, Refurbished Mobiles are given a 6-month Warranty.
The term refurbished phone usually refers to previously purchased handsets that are sent back to the company due to a fault and are repaired and resold.
Note: The smartphones/ mobiles returned by customers within 30 days also falls under the refurbished category.
Advantage and Disadvantage of Refurbished Phones:
If a customer does not have the budget to buy a new phone, then he/she can buy a refurbished phone from an e-commerce website or mobile company.
But before buying any refurbished phone, you should take care of the following advantages and disadvantages.
Advantage & Disadvantages:
- Some retailers and brands can save you lots of money. It does not matter whether you are getting a new or old phone. Some examples of such companies are Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo, Vivo, etc.
- These brand manufacturers provide the best possible smartphone under very cheap and affordable rate. So you can definitely consider these brands smartphones before buying any refurbished phones.
- When you buy a refurbished phone from a large brand or good retailers, you will get a warranty, which usually lasts for 6 to 12 months.
- The refurbished phones will come with an adapter, charging cable and other accessories.
- Unlike the original smartphones, you may or may not get a headphone or earphone out of the box.
- You do not get original packaging with Refurbished Mobiles. These are delivered in a simple box or network branded packaging.
Take these precautions before buying Refurbished Phone:
Till now you might have strong knowledge of Refurbished and have got the idea of buying Refurbished mobiles.
But before buying it, you must follow these precautions
- Before buying such phones, make sure you buy from a good and trusted company.
- Check whether you’re getting a warranty card, accessories or not.
- Read the return policy, terms and conditions and the warranty period.
- Do check the software on the phone, if there is any third party application installed on it, then it may cause you trouble later.
- Before buying, check its launch date. If the phone’s launch date is more than 1 year, don’t buy it.
What is the use of refurbished grading in these phones?
When you have planned to buy a refurbished phone, it is important to have complete information about it.
When refurbished phones are prepared in the company for re-selling, then grading is given by the company as follows:-
Mobiles that come in this grade are like new phones.
Refurbished Mobiles are also similar to the new phones in this grade, but it has less scratches and few damages.
By looking at the mobiles that come in this grade, you can easily find out that it has been used before. The condition of the phone in this category looks a little bad.
All the mobiles that come in this grade are more used and they are completely second hand.
Where to buy a refurbished phone? | How to Buy Refurbished Mobiles:
Such phones mostly offer retailers or a large mobile network. When a mobile is returned by the customer, after testing these mobiles, the company with the warranty sells them again to those who need the mobile and do not have much money to buy a new phone.
In such a situation, they have the option of refurbished phones and taking advantage of this, large networks and specialist phone retailers sell refurbished phones and buy them to the people who need them.
Apart from this, if you want to buy it online, you can buy it from eBay, Amazon and Flipkart, apart from this you can also buy from top mobile brands such as Samsung, iPhone, OnePlus, Xiaomi and Oppo.
You might have seen some of the world’s big online companies like Amazon, Snapdeal or Flipkart, which have a return policy written at the time of purchasing a product.
It says in it that if there is a problem in this product in 10 or 30 days, then you can exchange it.
Many people get such problems, then the customer in the company sends it back and in return, they get a new piece of that item.
After this, the customer does not mean what happened to that product?
If we talk about mobile and it is returned by someone under a return policy, then that mobile is made operable through testing and then it is refurbished and sold to customers who have a low budget and they are mobile Is needed.
In this way, the refurbished method is run in the electronic world, which is being used by many people in the world.
Friends, in this post you must have fully understood what a refurbished phone is. So now whenever you buy Refurbished Mobiles or give advice to someone, then you will be easy to convince them.
In this way you can buy mobile phones of your choice with low prices. In your mind, if there was any doubt about the word Refurbished earlier, then reading the Refurbish meaning it would have become all clear.
Hope you liked this post of ours, stay connected with our website TechHub to get many similar information, and you should not forget to Share this article with friends.