|April Fool Day 2020|
Hello friends, do you also want to know what April Fool is and why people celebrate it, so if you don’t know about it then you can get all the information about it through this post. Because all of you are being given full information about it here.
First let us tell you that April Fools Day is also called All Fools Day, it is celebrated every year on 1 April.
In this, people make each other foolish, for which they use Practical Jokes and some similar words so that someone else becomes a foolish person.
If we talk about Newspapers, Magazines and other Published Media Fake Stories Report, then someone reads it, and brings it to everyone later, and makes everyone foolish by saying it here.
Let everyone tell you that Fool Day is celebrated on 1 April and it is also called Murkha Day in Sudh Hindi.
On this day, people become happy by fooling their relatives with friends. I will tell some facts why April Fool Day is celebrated? Which is also being told below which you can read.
Table of Contents
Complete Detailed information of April Fool Day
|Complete Detailed information of April Fool Day|
1 April Fool Day is a day that cable is celebrated not only in India but all over the world. And some countries have a holiday on 1 April.
But in some countries including India, no holiday is given on the day of 1 April Fools. Here only on April 1, there is an escape from all kinds of jokes and with whom if someone jokes, then they do not even feel bad.
April Fool Day or fool’s day is celebrated in different countries in different ways.
For example, in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Britain, April Fool Day is celebrated only till noon. Whereas in some countries like Japan, Russia, Ireland, Italy and Brazil, Fool’s Day is celebrated throughout the day.
Why is April Fool Day celebrated?
|Why is April Fool Day celebrated|
So through this article, you are being told that April Fool Day has been celebrated for almost many years, but clearly, no information has been received by Origin about it yet.
Let me tell you that Geoffrey Saucers first mentioned it in his book Canterbury Tales in the year 1392.
The date of engagement of King Richard II of England and Queen Anne of Bohemia was said to have been announced on 32 March 1381, which the people believed to be right and became fools, since then on April 1, Fool’s Day was celebrated. is.
But some historians also believe that April Fools Day was started in 1582 when France switched its calendar. And was done in Gregorian Cleander after permission from the Council of Trent from Julian Cleander.
And this news could not reach some people immediately, it was the last week of March by the time it reached the news. Therefore, according to a joke, they consider New Year on 1 April only.
And some people also say that April Fools Day is paired with the vernal equinox, or you can say that it is the first day of the spring season in Northern Hemisphere when nature makes people owl by suddenly changing the weather.
Interesting facts and events related to April Fool’s Day
|Interesting facts and events related to April Fool’s Day|
- In London, many people were taken to the Tower of London on 1 April 1698 to watch ‘Washing the Lions’ or washing of the lions, as there was no such event and people were made foolish.
- In Europe, in the olden days, on the 1st of April, every owner played the role of a servant and the servant used to act as a master. The servant turned servant had to fulfil every order of his.
- On April 1, a unique procession took place in Narmédie, France, in which the thickest man in a horse carriage was seated and roamed all over the city so that on seeing it, people would laugh and laugh and dance to dance.
- In Denmark, May 1 is known as ‘Maj-kat’ which means ‘May-cat’ and is historically similar to April Fools ‘Day. However, Denmark also celebrates April Fools’ Day.
- The first connection to Fool’s Day is found in Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales (1392). British writer Chaucer’s book ‘The Canterbury Tales’ mentions a town named Canterbury in which it announces the engagement date of King Richard II of England and Queen Anne of Bohemia on March 32, 1381, which the townspeople believe to be correct Fools become fools since April is celebrated as Fool’s Day.
How to make April Fool?
|How to make April Fool|
April Fool Day is celebrated all over the world with great joy. Where it is followed at different times in different countries, but all follow each other in this only by celebrating their owls.
By the way, if you find some such fun Pranks, then you too can celebrate it in a much better way. As you were told in the above poetry. So there are many more that you can celebrate April Fool.
So friends, all of you were given information about April Fool Day on this page, which you must have known about it by reading what is April Fool Day and what is its complete information.
If you liked the information about April Fool, then you must share it with your friends.